Friday 17 May 2013

Movie World







Top: Cotton On. Shorts: The Defenders, One Teaspoon. Shoes: boohoo.

Movie World, one of my favourite theme parks! I love everything about it, the scenery  the costumes/characters and of course the rides!! I have a seasons pass for free entry until the end of June so I've been trying to make the most out of it and going up to the theme parks at every chance i get, this week i had a bit of a break from work and had a couple days on the Gold Coast, which resulted in Movie World for two days! These photos are from Wednesday, a quiet and perfect day for jumping on the Superman escape in my brand new Defender shorts that arrived in the mail last week from the One Teaspoon Warehouse clearance where most items were dramatically reduced! I got these bad boys for only $30 which is amazing! I picked up a few things in the sale so keep tuned for more posts soon :)

Jaimi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment