Monday 29 April 2013

Blue moon






Shirt: Edwards boutique. Shorts: Mooloola. Socks: Ebay. Shoes: Rubi
So this is the first time wearing these boots because i never really had anything to wear them with, same goes for the shorts which i was always deciding whether or not i really did like them on me because of the flare, which completely shows off my entire legs (including bum) so it wasnt until i paired them together that i really saw how good they look - especially paired with black which goes with everything!! The sequin detail on the shorts give it that extra touch of unique and can be worn day, like this, or night xxx

2 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting on my blog hun, love your blogand style!! followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete